Campaign of the Month: May 2021
Baghdad on the Bayou
The Hell's Angels
A group of motorcycle riding demons led by the immortal Cain and seeking to destroy the holy artifacts protected by the Templar Knights to usher in a new Dark Age.
It is unknown how many Hell’s Angels exist, some speculate as many as 666, but all the Knights know is that there are more of them than Knights.
Attached is a photo of seven Angels that were recently seen in New Orleans, LA. From left to right: Zuriel, Dekar, Rekem, Helek, Akarem, Tarsek, Varthek
Hell’s Angels MC as an “Organization”
- Motorcycle riding demons with a vengeance. (Organizational Concept)
- Chained to a demon with no way to escape. (Dark Secret)
- Destroy the ancient Holy Relics and usher in a new age of darkness. (Organizational Goal)
NPC “faces” for each aspect
Zuriel (Face of “Organizational concept”)
- “Master Mahan”
- “Second only to Lamech, and Master of the Great Secret”
Cain (Face of “Dark Secret”)
- “The immortal leader of the Hell’s Angels”
- “Eliminate the artifacts of the One True God and usher in a glorious new dark age!”
Varthek (Face of “Organizational goal”/example of a typical member)
- “The Destroyer" (He has happily destroyed many Holy Artifacts)
- “My Demon and I are one”
- Burglary +1
- Contacts +1
- Intimidation +2
Demons are not known for working together, however Cain has gotten the large number of Hell’s Angels to work together for decades since the MC was formed – probably longer seeing how quickly they organized into the MC.
The United States Department of Justice considers the club to be an organized crime syndicate. They contend that members carry out widespread violent crime and organized crime, including drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion, and are involved in prostitution.
O O O O O O
Only Cain knows exactly how many Hells Angels there actually are… but there are chapters around the world. It is unsure if they are all different or it is the same group that travels through the Nevernever. Whatever the case, they are handily outnumber the Templar Knights.